Friday, August 15, 2008

HOW CAN WE TRUST POLITICIANS?

'This sort of people will give the government ... a bad name and may reduce the support of the Indian community', Mr Samy said in a statement on Wednesday on racist Malay teacher.

Dey Mr. Samy, YOU failed the Indian people. You put people's lives in danger; Remember MRR2? Speaking of support, you should know that nothing lasts forever. The People of Sg. Siput told you with a resounding "NO MORE!".

Make no mistake, what the teacher did was wrong. In some people's book she should be fired. But do not pretend ethnic groups in Malaysia do not refer to others with racist names. Not all but some. Indian have a term for Mala-chai; Velankatti which literally means 'wire tie', no?The term came from the impression that Malays were too lazy to tap the rubber trees and too stupid to become the mandor. Hence, they ended up with tying the wires that hold the cup that captures flowing latex from the rubber tree.

I can't speak intelligently what kind of disciplinary action should be taken on the teacher. This episode can be a big problem if not nipped at the bud but we have bigger problems on our hands, don't we?

Too many royal/independent commissions have been established to investigate authorities like our judges, politicians, policemen (from prebet to IGP), etc. These are the people whom we're supposed depend on for our future, lives and livelihood (of course Allah decides all but you get what I mean).

Do I sound angry? You bet. We have ministers and politicians lying through their teeth while crooked politicians and government officers selling our country piece by piece, intentionally or otherwise.

Case 1;
"I don't know who he was"
"Oh, him. He came to me asking for a scholarship"
"Right, I'm sorry. I meant to say he needed a shoulder to cry on after someone screwed him in the a**. Literally." Last I checked, he's still holding a public office.

Case 2;
"I was a DPM before. I was wrongly accused of poking some people's a** (literally) including my clueless then-driver and an old Paki. I have boxes and boxes of evidence to show the corruption of this guy and that guy while I was in office". It's been ten years. There's a repeat show on sex-against-the-nature allegation and we have not seen anything exposed by you yet. Zilch.

Case 3
"He is my sifu. Parti Cap Dacing is corrupt and we will fight tooth and nail against the injustice they served for years."
"I have lost faith in Parti Rakyat and its de facto leader. He is misguided and corrupt. I have six boxes of evidence to show how corrupt he is. He shall be exposed."
To date, we see s**t. Parti Cap Dacing did not even field you against your former sifu. Thanks for offering yourself, though.
I have grown tired of some politicians who change their stands and words conveniently, without even flinching. How do these people sleep at night?
I have evidence against this guy, aginst that guy but in the end, they all could learn from kindergarten's "show and tell". Regret to say that all these politicians on tell, they never show. Which drives me to conclude that they're only interested in furthering their OWN agenda. Had any of them are genuinely interested in revealing the truth so justice could prevail, we would've seen politicians and government officials sent to jail in as many buses used to transport Khidmat Negara trainees. That, my few readers, is another subject for another day.
In the mean time, I apologize if I offended anyone and please remember, I'm not worth suing. Sending me in jail will not make this country safer or riskier either.
LIFE'S TOUGH, GET A HELMET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home