Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'M ANGRY, I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT. AND I WON'T APOLOGIZE

What a week it's been.

  • YB Ahmad Ismail has been suspended - the only surprise is it didn't come sooner. But then again it's UMNO. And how about the misguided folks who supported him? Talk about being low-class. No matter what, making racist remarks, especially if you're an MP is a serious matter. No one must make a racist remark, especially in public. And the impact differs, depending on who makes the remark. If a Malay penarik beca calls Chinese pendatang, it's bad but the effects and consequences are nowhere nearly as far-reaching as the same remark made by an MP, on tv.
  • To have said what he said in the heat of the moment was understandable, or forgiveable, though not acceptable. But to remain steadfast and not apologize is way beyond me. I don't like it a bit that this "tanah Melayu" had to be shared with other races under the decree set forth by the Brits who came and pillaged this country, bringing in Chinese and Indians as instruments to steal the natural resources of this country for the betterment of their people in Europe. I don't like it a bit. But I can't do anything about it now can I? No one can. If we choose to live here, we have no choice but to live with what we have; hot weather, Chinese, Indians, Punjabi and all. We're a multiracial country where certain things are sensitive, period. One thing for sure, though; no matter where in the world you go today, there is competition. Stiff competition. Here in Bolehland Malays, Chinese, Indians, Punjabis on the streets have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get 3 squares of meals a day while those voted by the people to serve the people went abroad to learn how Taiwanese have done it that their agricultural sector is so ahead of us. But then again, which nation is not?

Right about now, relative to the resources and talents we have, we're lower than Zimbabwe. Boo if you want, you know I'm right.

Note; Whatever I said here is my opinion. I shall not be responsible if someone becomes crazy and act crazy after reading my musing. I'm not worth suing either. Hauling me to jail will not make this country safer or more dangerous.

LIFE'S TOUGH, GET A HELMET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home